Donald Trump on course for decisive US election victory
- Trump projected to win Florida, Ohio and North Carolina
- Americans google ‘how do I emigrate?’
- How the pollsters got the US election wrong – just like Brexit
- Mexican peso tanks as Trump favoured to win
- Republicans retain control of House of Representatives
- US election results and state-by-state maps
- How does the US presidential election work?
Donald Trump won the key swing states of Florida, North Carolina and Ohio early this morning, giving him a clear path to the White House.
The Republican surpassed expectations and confounded pollsters in Florida, where Hillary Clinton had been expected to win following a surge in the Hispanic vote.
Hillary Clinton’s hopes of a swift victory faded as one of the most bitterly-contested elections in US history was this morning on a knife-edge.
|Reuters Poll Shows How Upset People Are in USA
Posted: 2016-11-09 00:03:30-05
|Reuters conducted a poll that reveals just how upset the American people really are. As for Mainstream media – I warned that they have betrayed the people. Reuters has shown that 76% of the people no longer trust the mainstream media. 75 per cent agree that “America needs a strong leader|