A majority (54 percent) of Britons would back remaining in the EU against 46 percent if a second Brexit referendum was held, a YouGov survey for the People’s Vote campaign showed on Sunday. By comparison, a majority of 52 to 48 percent voted for Brexit in 2016. Just 22 percent approve Theresa May’s Brexit deal and support for Labour would crash if it helps the government enable Brexit.

E U Observer

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.