Caroline Flack’s tragic last photo in a red nightdress hours before death
The stunning presenter was seen trying to fix their television and clutching the TV control after losing signal.
Several candles were lit adding atmosphere to the room where the TV host spent her final hours.
Her pal Mollie revealed Caroline had supplied her friends with cookies and oat milk on Valentine’s Day.
She captioned the photograph of Caroline: “Our funny valentine bought us cookies and oat milk this year.”
Mollie was one of the last people to see the troubled star alive and revealed Caroline took her own life while she popped out to the shops on Saturday.
Heartbreakingly, Mollie described how she kissed Caroline goodbye on her head before leaving the flat.
When she returned, Mollie found she couldn’t get into the property.
She is believed to have called Caroline’s dad Ian Flack, who managed to gain access to the flat. Emergency services were called, but Caroline could not be saved.
Mollie wrote yesterday: “I can’t even find the right words to say here and I’m sure it sounds rambly but she deserves a million tributes and more.
“Everyone remember her in the best way. Carrie always had a smile on her face, a naughty laugh and her heart open wide. When she let you in, you were the luckiest and she taught me to love everyone and forgive everyone. She forgave so easily and loved so hard and I’ll never ever ever stop loving her.”
Mollie admitted the tragedy didn’t feel real as she continued: “Today feels like it’s not real and I wish it wasn’t. This girl was a force and always said the right thing, always made me feel safe and looked after.
Caroline Flack’s cause of death was revealed as suicide by hanging at the inquest into her death on Wednesday.
Coroner’s Officer Sandra Polson said the star had “apparently been found hanging” on February 15, while an autopsy said the provisional cause of death was suspension by ligature.
Poplar Coroner’s Court heard how Caroline’s body was identified by her twin sister Jody Flack, who had been due to visit her that day.
Opening and adjourning the inquest, assistant coroner Sarah Bourke said the hearing will resume on August 5.
Caroline Flack’s team have slammed the Crown Prosecution Service for pressing ahead with prosecuting the late star following an incident last December.
The showbiz world was rocked on Saturday after it emerged Caroline had taken her own life at the age of 40.
She was found dead at her London flat today, prompting an outpouring of tributes from devastated celebrities and friends.
The tragic news came amid a troubled backdrop for the star – who was being taken to court for assault following an alleged early-morning altercation with Caroline’s boyfriend Lewis Burton, 27, in December.
The CPS had decided to pursue the case despite Lewis refusing to press charges and urging authorities to drop the case – insisting Caroline was innocent.
No family members were present at today’s hearing, which lasted four minutes.
Caroline had been just a few weeks away from standing trial for assaulting her boyfriend Lewis Burton, with the court date set for March 4.
Police entered her home and found Caroline on her back on the floor on Saturday.
Paramedics and police officers attempted to revive her with CPR, but she died at 2.36pm, the court heard.
The court heard an autopsy found a provisional cause of death as suspension by ligature.
Police had been called to her Islington flat in the early hours of December 12 after reports a man had been assaulted. She was charged with assault by beating the following day.
Caroline pleaded not guilty to the charge while Lewis stood by her, though the couple were banned from seeing each other before the trial.
Just hours before the inquest a photo of Lewis’ tiny head wound leaked.
When she appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on December 23 prosecutors had said that police on the scene compared her flat to a “horror movie” in the aftermath of the assault.
On Wednesday morning Caroline’s family released an unpublished Instagram post made by her just weeks before she died.
Her mum Chris said her advisors had told her not to release it while she was alive but Chris wanted Caroline’s voice to be heard.
roubled star Caroline Flack had warned police she would take her own life.
The 40-year-old was taking antidepressants as she fought mental health problems and was terrified by the prospect of the upcoming trial which would be held in the glare of publicity.
It was claimed yesterday that paramedics had been sent to her home the day before she was found dead following fears for her welfare but she was not taken to hospital.
Caroline’s management company said they were “devastated at the loss of our client and friend” and blasted the case as a “show trial”.
Sources said Caroline feared that the arresting officers’ bodycam footage showing her in a distressed state and with self-inflicted deep wounds would be made public.
The film is said to have showed the star “at her lowest point” and Caroline is said to have feared it could lead her to being jailed – and that she would not be able to cope with the fallout.
In the weeks before her death, Caroline had been fighting fit and focusing on her health and wellbeing.
The former Love Island host was said to have been enjoying daily gym sessions having quit alcohol.
But on Sunday it emerged ambulance crews attended her home on Friday night, hours after she learnt the Crown Prosecution Service was continuing with her assault trial.
Paramedics were called at 10.30pm on Valentine’s Day over “concerns for Caroline’s welfare”, a source said.
Caroline was assessed by crews, but not taken to hospital, the London Ambulance Service confirmed.
Just 16 hours later she was found dead in her flat, aged 40.
A friend had stayed the night with Caroline and called her dad, Ian, who is understood to have travelled down from Norfolk the next day.
Caroline reportedly went to hospital following the ‘row’ . The ITV2 host also reportedly went to hospital after allegedly accidentally cutting her hand on broken glass, following the ‘row’.
She was accused of attacking her beau at her Islington home, with the 27-year-old taken to hospital – but his injuries were not thought to be serious. And, after he broke his silence with a loved-up snap of himself and the 40-year-old, it was claimed he is not planning to press charges. An insider revealed: ‘Lewis is very upset and embarrassed about how this situation has blown up. ‘It was a tiff between a couple that love each other and should never have ended up in the public domain…’
It’s a sad, sad situation
source – Mirror group and Metro