University Of Florida Lab Finds Dangerous Pathogens On Children’s Face Masks
University Of Florida Lab Finds Dangerous Pathogens On Children’s Face Masks
Post by Tyler Durden | Written by Meiling Lee via The Epoch Times
A laboratory at the University of Florida that recently analyzed a small sample of face masks, detected the presence of 11 dangerous pathogens that included bacteria that cause diphtheria, pneumonia, and meningitis.A student wears a mask as he does his work at Freedom Preparatory Academy in Provo, Utah, on Feb. 10, 2021. (George Frey/Getty Images)
Gainesville parents in Florida concerned about the harm caused to their children wearing face masks all day at school in 90 °F weather sent out six masks—five that were worn by children ages 6 to 11 for five to eight hours at school, and one worn by an adult—to be analyzed for contaminants at the University of Florida’s Mass Spectrometry Research and Education Center.
Of the six masks, three were surgical, two cotton, and a poly gaiter. Masks that have not been worn and a t-shirt worn at school acted as the control samples.
Five of the masks were found to be contaminated with parasites, fungi, and bacteria, according to Rational Ground. Only one mask was found to contain a virus that can cause a fatal systemic disease in cattle and deer. Other less harmful pathogens that can cause ulcers, acne, and strep throat were also detected.
None of the controls were contaminated with pathogens, while “samples from the front top and bottom of the t-shirt found proteins that are commonly found in skin and hair, along with some commonly found in soil.”
Amanda Donoho, a mother of three elementary school children, teamed up with other parents to send the masks to the lab because her sons broke out in rashes from prolonged mask-wearing.
“Our kids have been in masks all day, seven hours a day in school,” Donoho told Fox & Friends on June 17. “The only break that they get is to eat or drink.”
Donoho said that while students do not have to wear a mask outside at school since April 2021, masks were still required when they were within six to eight feet of each other. Masks must also be worn on school buses.
Further research is needed to better understand what is being put on children’s faces, says Donoho.
Superintendent Carlee Simon at the Alachua County Public Schools (ACPS) in Gainesville, Fla. did not respond to a request for comment.
The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that kids should continue to wear masks and social distance until they are able to get vaccinated…
… despite data showing that children are minimally affected by COVID-19 and are not super-spreaders of the virus.
Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, signed an executive order on May 3, suspending all COVID-19 emergency restrictions, including mask-wearing. However, certain school districts like ACPS kept their mask policy in place for the remainder of the school year, while masks were optional within the community.
ACPS says masks will be optional for the 2021–22 school year but would continue to be required on school buses until mid-September unless the federal transportation regulation changes.
The CDC says masks are still required on planes, trains, buses, and at airports.
In an updated June 17 guidance, masks are no longer required in “outdoor areas of a conveyance (like a ferry or the top deck of a bus)” and fully vaccinated individuals may resume everyday activities that were done prior to the pandemic without mask-wearing or physically distancing unless required by federal or state law.
People are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second shot of a messenger RNA vaccine or after a single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
The CDC did not give guidance for people who’ve recovered from COVID-19 and have natural immunity.
The Epoch Times has contacted the CDC for comment.
(TLB) published this article as posted by Tyler Durden and written by Meiling Lee via The Epoch Times
Header featured image (edited) credit: Child w/mask (George Frey/Getty Images)
Emphasis added by (TLB) editors
Related from The Liberty Beacon
Stay tuned to …
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- (TLB) THE LIBERTY BEACON
- FLORIDA LAB
- MEILING LEE
- RATIONAL GROUND
- THE EPOCH TIMES
- TYLER DURDEN
April 26, 2021
May 24, 2021
January 18, 2021
BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT
Leave a Repl
LATEST NEWS & ARTICLES
- University Of Florida Lab Finds Dangerous Pathogens On Children’s Face MasksJune 20, 2021
- Survey: Majority of American Physicians Decline ‘CV Jabs”June 20, 2021
- Bill Maher: The Woke Liberals Have a Bad Case of Progressophobia [Video]June 20, 2021
- 5 Father’s Day Videos You Need to See!June 20, 2021
- Stop Tearing Down MenJune 20, 2021
- 4 British Airways Pilots Dead Following COVID-19 Injections While Spain, Russia Concerned About Clots During Air TravelJune 20, 2021
- Urgent warning: the ticking global time bombJune 20, 2021
- How Deadly is “CV”? Real Science vs Media HypeJune 19, 2021
- The Gates Foundation … Driving the Food System, In the Wrong DirectionJune 19, 2021
- Democrats’ Big Tech bills are going to make a bad situation worse [John Solomon PodCast]June 19, 2021
- Response: Media Freak Out About Questioning FBI’s Role in January 6th is ‘Classic Tucker’ [Video]June 19, 2021
- So … How Do We Regain Trust in the FBI?June 19, 2021
- Godfather of Color Revolutions: Is George Soros the Most Dangerous Man Alive?June 19, 2021
- Investigative Issues: An Interview With Donald Trump, UnbowedJune 19, 2021
- Former Pfizer VP: “The thing to be terrified of is your government’ [Video]June 19, 2021
- Canadian MP Derek Sloan Uses Parliament Hill To Give Voices to Censored Doctors & ScientistsJune 19, 2021
- Standing up for the people against the crime syndicate that hijacked democracyJune 19, 2021
- Texas Governor Abbott Signs ‘Constitutional Carry’ Into EffectJune 18, 2021
- Georgia investigator’s notes reveal ‘massive’ election integrity problems in AtlantaJune 18, 2021
- The Pandemic Emergency Spending Is Riddled With FraudJune 18, 2021