US military flying planeloads of illegal immigrants around America in secret [Tucker Carlson-Video]
The US military is using passenger aircraft to fly illegal immigrants within the US from an Air Force base in Texas, according to documents seen by Fox News. The operation, confirmed by the Pentagon, is being conducted in secret.
(RT-USA News) In the coming days, weeks and months, passenger aircraft will transport illegal immigrants from Laughlin Air Force Base in Del Rio, Texas, to undisclosed locations. That’s according to an email from a colonel at the base to his subordinates, supposedly given to Fox host Tucker Carlson by a whistleblower.
The email explains that the flights will be operated by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Del Rio Border Patrol, and the colonel, Lt. Col. Matthew Burrows, instructs personnel at the base to keep the operation under wraps.
“Do not take photographs and refrain from posting anything on social media,” Burrows wrote. “If anyone asks you about it, refer them to public affairs.”
The destination of these flights is unknown. A Pentagon spokesman told Carlson’s show that the flights were part of a “non-citizen movement” program, and referred Carlson’s team to ICE.
“ICE did not deny they were using Laughlin Air Force Base to relocate large numbers of foreign nationals into the interior of our country and do it secretly,” Carlson said on his show on Wednesday night. Carlson said that ICE promised to provide additional details, but never did.
The operation, if it exists as Carlson claims and ICE doesn’t deny, would not be unprecedented. Back in March, the Center for Immigration Studies, a right-wing think tank, reported that the Department of Homeland Security was apprehending migrants near the Mexican border in Texas and releasing them to a charity organization to be placed on buses and sent as far north as Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee and Massachusetts.
The migrants bussed north were given documents reading ‘Order of Release on Recognizance,’ which allowed them to remain within the US, but ordered them to make an appointment with a deportation officer at a later date. This policy of ‘Catch and Release’ was ended by former President Donald Trump, but reinstated by President Joe Biden this year.
As border crossings surged following Biden’s inauguration and subsequent rollback of Trump’s more hardline immigration policies, the administration itself also chartered buses to ease the pressure on processing and detention facilities at the border, often to the dismay of the towns where the migrants were unloaded.
The use of planes was also discussed back in March. Citing the same spike in crossings and pressure on border facilities, the Biden administration considered using ICE aircraft to fly migrants to states near the Canadian border for processing, according to the Washington Post’s sources. It is unclear if the flights discussed in March are the same ones taking off from Laughlin AFB.
The secrecy surrounding the flights makes it difficult to ascertain the Biden administration’s end goal here. With border crossings reaching new record highs every month since January, it is possible that officials in Del Rio and other border towns simply can’t handle the influx, and the administration is looking to spread the workload around, rather than detain masses of immigrants in already overcrowded holding facilities and risk a PR disaster.
Carlson sees more sinister motives, however. “What you’re watching is demographic transformation, in our country, without our consent and in violation of our laws,” he stated on Wednesday. “That is happening. Our job is to shut up and accept it. We know that they will call us names if we don’t accept it.”
Carlson has previously accused Democratic leadership of pushing for increased immigration in order to reshape America’s demographics in their favor, given that immigrants typically vote Democrat.
(TLB) published this article from RT-USA News
Header featured image (edited) credit: Transport buses used to carry migrants are seen parked next to chartered planes / © Reuters / Loren Elliott
Click on the image below to visit site:
Stay tuned to …
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- (TLB) THE LIBERTY BEACON
- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
- LAUGHLIN AIR FORCE BASE
- RT-USA NEWS
- SECRET LOCATIONS
- TUCKER CARLSON
- US MILITARY
BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT
Leave a Reply
LATEST NEWS & ARTICLES
- US military flying planeloads of illegal immigrants around America in secret [Tucker Carlson-Video]July 15, 2021
- No Victory Lap For Governors Who Locked Down AmericaJuly 15, 2021
- Rubio Demands U.S. Govt “Call It For What It Is” In Cuba – A ‘Communist, Marxist, Socialist Tyranny’ [Video]July 15, 2021
- Tucker: Findings in Fulton County Election Audit ‘Flat-Out Criminal Fraud’ [Video]July 15, 2021
- How Govt Used the Pandemic to Crush Small Businesses & WhyJuly 15, 2021
- Hey! Fauci! Leave Them Kids Alone!July 15, 2021
- KEN’S CORNER: Neither You Or America Comes With A GuaranteeJuly 15, 2021
- ‘The Pass Shall Not Pass!’ Protesters Take to Streets Across France after Macron Drops Vax Passport Bombshell (PHOTOS, VIDEO)July 15, 2021
- Dr. Peter McCullough Reduces Macron’s Fascist Vax Policy to RubbleJuly 15, 2021
- So there’s proof the Covadoodoo bug actually exists, right? Well, actually, no there isn’t . . .July 15, 2021
- Largest Peaceful Protest In Cuba In 6 Decades, Why Is AOC Hiding?July 14, 2021
- The Right to Be Let Alone: What to Do When COVID Strike Force Teams Come KnockingJuly 14, 2021
- Twitter Says Government Demands To Remove Tweets From Journalists, News Outlets Jump 26%July 14, 2021
- House Republicans Send Letter To NSA Demanding Info On Tucker Carlson Spying ClaimsJuly 14, 2021
- When ‘Woke’ is More Sacred than Old GloryJuly 14, 2021
- Border Situation “Worst I’ve Ever Seen” — Rep. WilliamsJuly 14, 2021
- Biden: GOP voting laws ‘assault’ on America, demands US Elections be FederalizedJuly 14, 2021
- FBI To Americans: ‘Report On Your Families!’ [Video]July 14, 2021
- White House to Ask SMS Carriers to Monitor Vaxx ‘Misinformation’ in Private TextsJuly 14, 2021
- What Pandemic? New Figures Reveal UK Mortality in First 6 Months of 2021 Below 10-year AverageJuly 14, 2021
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL