Dubai Makes Artificial Rain With Drones That Shock Clouds [Video]
Dubai Makes Artificial Rain With Drones That Shock Clouds
BY TYLER DURDEN
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) uses drones that fly into clouds and deliver an electric shock to “cajole them” into producing precipitation amid dangerous heat waves regularly surpassing triple digits.
According to Daily Mail, UAE’s National Center of Meteorology (NCM) is flying drones equipped with electric-charge emission instruments that deliver an electric charge to air molecules, which generally encourage precipitation.
NCM has produced “monsoon-like downpours across the country” with drones to deter sweltering 122F heat. Footage shows Dubai battered with torrential rain produced by cloud seeding technology.
The country already uses cloud-seeding technology, such as dropping salt and other chemicals into clouds to stimulate precipitation.
The latest cloud seeding operations via drones is part of a $15 million program that is already producing rain in the country, which ranks one of the top driest in the world. The country has plenty of clouds, so triggering rainstorms with electrical charges via drones shouldn’t be an issue. Not every cloud will trigger, but seeding “increases the amount of rain by between five and 70 percent,” Daily Mail said.
Rain triggered through cloud seeding is much cheaper than desalinated water, where about 42% of the country’s water originates.
Cloud seeding via drones has enormous potential and shows water can be tapped from the sky. This technology might be helpful to North and South America, where huge megadroughts impact water supplies and damage crops.
The downside to artificial rain in arid climates is that these areas aren’t well-positioned to handle downpours and may result in flash floods. There’s always a caveat when playing with Mother Nature.
(TLB) published this article from ZeroHedge as compiled and written by Tyler Durden
Video added by (TLB) editors
Header featured image (edited) credit: Drone/CNN screen shot
Stay tuned to …
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- (TLB) THE LIBERTY BEACON
- ARID CLIMATES
- ARTIFICIAL RAIN
- FLASH FLOODS
- TYLER DURDEN
February 2, 2019
October 24, 2018
November 10, 2017
BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.
LATEST NEWS & ARTICLES
- Dubai Makes Artificial Rain With Drones That Shock Clouds [Video]July 24, 2021
- The Coming ‘January 6’ Train WreckJuly 24, 2021
- The Rise of Red Flyover StatesJuly 24, 2021
- Loss of Constitutional Freedoms – A High Price to Pay for College StudentsJuly 24, 2021
- Protests Erupt In Italy After New “Health Passports” RevealedJuly 24, 2021
- What you can do to protect your health if you’ve been vaccinatedJuly 24, 2021
- Massive Immigrant-Led Protest Shuts Down Manhattan Bridge [Video]July 23, 2021
- U-Turn: Biden to Lift Sanctions on Russia’s Nordstream 2 PipelineJuly 23, 2021
- When All Hell Has Broken LooseJuly 23, 2021
- Kids’ Suicide, Mental Health hospitalizations Spiked amid LockdownsJuly 23, 2021
- Biden Freaks People Out With Talk About Republicans Who Believe ‘We’re Sucking the Blood Out of Kids’ [Video]July 23, 2021
- FBI Asks Americans To ‘Inform On’ Family & FriendsJuly 23, 2021
- White House Collusion With Big Tech Is Not About Public HealthJuly 23, 2021
- Pegasus Spyware Targeted French President Macron – So What?July 23, 2021
- What to Make of Those UN Vehicles Parked in Ontario?July 23, 2021
- Bamboozling the People and the government’s unhealthy obsessionJuly 23, 2021
- Larry Elder gets on California recall ballot, Leads all potential Newsom challengersJuly 22, 2021
- Trump: ‘We Don’t Have an Open, Free Media Anymore’July 22, 2021
- Portrait of an Evil Man: Karl MarxJuly 22, 2021
- Sen. Ron Johnson Unloads On Fauci; “He’s Culpable, He’s LyingJuly 22, 2021
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
HELP TO SUPPORT TLB PROJECT
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK